Published and curated from Corporette.com Read More
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These icy blue trousers from Lafayette 148 New York would be a gorgeous look for winter but will also transition nicely to spring and summer. For winter, I’d pair them with a black turtleneck and loafers or an ivory blouse and navy blazer. Come spring/summer, I’d add a flowered top in a coordinating pastel palette or a white blazer.
The pants are $898 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.13.23:
- Nordstrom – Save on lots of wellness-related products, including Zella workout gear!
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual Sale – Extra 60% off 2+ sale styles.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything.
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off. Merino starting at $39.
- Cole Haan – Extra 20% off sale styles.
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Elie Tahari – Winter sale, extra 40% off sale styles. This reader-favorite sleeveless blouse comes down under $100.
- Everlane – Up to 70% off.
- H&M: Up to 70% off newly added styles!
- Hugo Boss – End of season sale, up to 50% off + an additional 20% off.
- J.Crew – Extra 75% off select sale styles, and 25% off almost everything else.
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off orders $100+.
- J.McLaughlin – Up to 60% off
- Madewell – Extra 50% off sale, and extra 70% off select sale styles.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off — more styles just added!
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! 50% off + 20% off all markdowns.
- Theory – Up to 60% off + enjoy an extra 25% off sale. (Ooh: and new hassle-free returns at select Whole Foods.)
- Zappos – Winter Clearance! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale.
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Gates Wool & Silk Crepe Trousers appeared first on Corporette.com.