Published and curated from Corporette.com Read More
Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The M.M. LaFleur Woolf jardigan is a longtime favorite around these parts, but I’m pretty sure this gorgeous green shade is a new arrival. I have both the Woolf and the Sant Ambroeus Jardigans in my closet right now, and they’re both in pretty heavy rotation.
The Woolf has a slightly longer length and is perfect for wearing with trousers or ankle pants when I’m working with folks who get a little nervous at the sight of someone in a full suit. The Sant Ambroeus pairs beautifully with a sheath or A-line dress and gives off a similar “in charge, but not stuffy” vibe.
The Woolf Jardigan is $295 at M.M. LaFleur and comes in sizes XS–XXL. It comes in 10 mostly neutral-ish, colors with a few vibrant hues.
While this Charter Club cardigan has a more casual vibe with its pink trim, it’s a similar green and has a nice price at $69.50; it’s available for $69.50 at Macy’s (and be on the lookout for sales).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.13.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off sale; additional 30% select sale styles
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – Final sale, up to 60% off
- Express – Extra 40% off for up to 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off spring styles; extra 25% off sale styles with code
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off Vacation Shop
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750; 20% off $500
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
The post Tuesday’s Workwear Report: The Woolf Jardigan appeared first on Corporette.com.