Published and curated from Corporette.com Read More
Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
If you’re a fan of neon yellow or pink, I highly recommend you take a look at the current Alexis Bittar collection right now. I bought the pink version several years ago on deep discount and was so delighted by the bright, happy color that I’ve kind of stalked everything from the brand with that neon lucite color.
(I now have a pink necklace and the neon yellow earrings. I’m picturing the yellow at top because the color seems more accurate to me against the model; the pink seems weirdly yellow/orange on the model. In real life they are a bright, lit-from-within kind of pink.)
I believe the brand was sold a few years ago to Brooks Brothers, and the past few years have been kind of boring silver and gold jewelry, so I’ve been buying all of my stuff on resale sites. According to Wikipedia, the original designer (Bittar) reacquired the brand in the BB bankruptcy of 2020, which explains why the fun stuff is back. Huzzah!
The pictured earrings are $125 and available in pink, yellow, and a clear teardrop. If you’d prefer another shape, these hoops look amazing, and this flower necklace is really fun.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.17.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off $150; 40% off $250
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 20% off $100+
- Boden – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with 25% off everything
- Express – All bottoms $45
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off Vacation Shop; extra 50% off clearance
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750; 20% off $500
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 40% off 1 and 25% off everything else; 25% off markdowns
The post Weekend Open Thread appeared first on Corporette.com.