Published and curated from Corporette.com Read More
- The New York Times featured Michelle Obama’s personal tailor, Christy Rilling, who’s starting her own line.
- The Wall Street Journal shared five work perks you’ll see in the future.
- The Atlantic explained how quitting a job can lead to grief.
- CNBC shared tips on planning a happy retirement.
- The Wall Street Journal noted, “The search for a safe place to save money has led Americans to rediscover the most vanilla of all financial products: the certificate of deposit.”
- WIRED explored the ageism and fear of aging found on TikTok.
- Speaking of aging, BBC News reported that more tech firms are focusing on creating menopause-related products.
- Daily Beast looked at fans’ backlash against Netflix’s cancelation of filmmaker Nancy Meyers’s new movie, Paris Paramount, which could have ended up being the most expensive rom-com ever.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Decode the Mystical Numerology of Your Student Loans.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We took a look back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including the best probiotics for kids and pumping routines.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!
The post Weekly News Update appeared first on Corporette.com.